ArieScope’s annual BLACK FRIDAY weekend sale starts on Thanksgiving night (this Thursday) at 9pm PST and lasts until Sunday night 11/26 at 9pm PST. Use promo code “haddonfield” (all lowercase) at check out to save an additional 20% on already sale prices! You don’t want to miss this sale so hit up our store starting Thanksgiving night and get your orders in before items sell out!
IGNITOR FEATURING DANGEROUS TOYS/WATCHTOWER VOCALIST JASON MCMASTER TO RELEASE THEIR NEW ALBUM HAUNTED BY ROCK & ROLL THIS FRIDAY 11/24 VIA EMP LABEL GROUP/ARIESCOPE RECORDS. ALBUM INCLUDES HATCHET (THE BALLAD OF VICTOR CROWLEY), THE THEME TO THE UPCOMING FOURTH FILM IN THE HATCHET FRANCHISE.
Austin classic Metal crew IGNITOR will release their new album Haunted By Rock & Roll Friday, 11/24 via EMP LABEL GROUP, in conjunction with horror Icon Adam Green’s ArieScope Records. HBRR is the fourth release to feature the renowned Metal vocalist Jason McMaster of Dangerous Toys and Watchtower. The album features 9 new tracks of IGNITOR’s trademark brand of classic NWOBHM inspired Metal, including “To Brave the War”, “No Sanctuary”, and a cover of the RAVEN classic “Hung, Drawn, and Quartered”.
The band has released the video for album track “To Brave The Way”, which can be viewed here.
Haunted also features “Hatchet (The Ballad of Victor Crowley)”, the theme to Green’s upcoming VICTOR CROWLEY, the fourth installment in the cult classic HATCHET horror franchise, featuring Kane Hodder reprising his title role as the murderous, swamp-dwelling Victor Crowley.
Says Green, “The first concert I ever went to was DANGEROUS TOYS when they performed at Boston’s Orpheum Theater back in 1989. From that moment on Jason McMaster played a pivotal role in my life musically and I’ve followed everything he’s ever done since. Almost 30 years later, to be putting out IGNITOR’s Haunted By Rock & Roll through my own sublabel ArieScope Records, with EMP LABEL GROUP, and for the band to have written the song “Hatchet” (The Ballad of Victor Crowley)” specifically for the latest entry in my HATCHET slasher film franchise, is truly a dream come true. IGNITOR represents everything that made me fall in love with metal to begin with.”
McMaster adds, “I met Adam because he was a huge Toys fan.. We started sending tweets back and forth on Twitter, and I honestly had no idea who he was at the time. Eventually, he flew down for a Dangerous Toys show in San Antonio. He didn’t bug me for passes, I didn’t even meet him that night, he just came down, watched the show and left, which was really cool. I did give him a shout-out from the stage that night, and he was super excited about it. So we became friends and, eventually I realized who he was. We started talking more, emailing etc, and he told me how much he loved “Demon Bell”, and the SHOCKER soundtrack, and he asked if I would do a song for one of his movies. So I wrote “Hatchet (The Ballad of Victory Crowley)”, a suggested song title from one of his writing partners, as a nod to “Demon Bell (The Ballad of Horace Pinker). It’s a killer song, and a really cool story. Thom (Hazaert) from EMP, directed a short film documentary about the SHOCKER soundtrack a few years ago for SCREAM FACTORY, that I took part in, with David (Ellefson), as well, so it’s really cool how all these things come around full circle.”
In 2003, former Agony Column guitarist Stuart “Batlord” Laurence , with guitarist Beverly Barrington, bassist Brendon Bigelow, and drummer Pat Doyle, set out to start a Classic Metal band. After a surprisingly short search, vocal powerhouse Erika Tandy was recruited, and IGNITOR was born.
After releasing ROAD OF BONES in 2005, and the departure of vocalist Erika Tandy, IGNITOR solidiered on, writing and recording their next full-length release, THE SPIDER QUEEN, while searching far and wide for a new vocalist. Enter Texas metal legend Jason McMaster of Watchtower and Dangerous Toys, who offered to lend his legendary vocal talents to the new album. And just like that, IGNITOR was back in business.
With Jason at the helm (and mic), IGNITOR released THE SPIDER QUEEN in 2009, followed by YEAR OF THE METAL TIGER in 2012, and metal tribute album MIX TAPE ’85 in 2013.
“We’re staying awake so that they don’t get put to sleep.” THE MOVIE CRYPT podcast’s 2nd annual 48-hour LIVE marathon to benefit SAVE A YORKIE RESCUE will take place Friday December 8th through Sunday December 10th! Join Adam Green, Joe Lynch, and Arwen as they stay on the air LIVE all weekend – along with an incredible roster of guest artists, comedians, musicians, and more – all to help save dogs! Last year’s inaugural MOVIE CRYPT marathon raised ruff-ly (get it?) $14,000.00 for SAVE A YORKIE RESCUE and helped provide foster care, food, shelter, and medical procedures for abandoned and/or abused Yorkies. It was the most money ever raised from a single fundraiser in the history of SAVE A YORKIE RESCUE and this year Adam, Joe, and Arwen hope to beat that record with your help! Not only have the guys put together an absolutely unbelievable line-up of non-stop, ’round the clock entertainment but this year the marathon will be broadcast in a live video feed on Adam Green’s Facebook page as well! Keep checking here for more information including how/where exactly to listen to the live 48-hour marathon, how to donate, and just some of the guests/events you can plan on hearing/watching. Just like last year, the guys will be keeping most of the show’s line-up a surprise – especially since it is a crazy weekend-long LIVE performance where anything can happen! Start catching up on sleep now as you’re not going to want to miss a single minute of what will undoubtedly be the podcast event of the year!
The live reading of Chris Columbus’ never before seen first draft of THE GOONIES was one of the biggest highlights of last year’s benefit weekend! Adam and Joe assembled an incredible cast of actors to perform a live reading of this remarkably different version of the beloved 1985 film.
Watch ArieScope’s 19th annual Halloween short film A HOLLISTON HALLOWEEN – now playing in our “SHORTS” section! The cast of HOLLISTON finds themselves in a scary situation when a rehearsal goes horribly wrong. Starring Adam Green, Joe Lynch, Laura Ortiz, Corri English, and more of your favorites from the TV series! Watch it here and have a happy Halloween!
Tour dates for Adam Green’s Fall tour with VICTOR CROWLEY have been announced! Don’t see a city near you on the list yet? Don’t fear! More cities/dates will be added as they are confirmed! To view the most current list of tour dates click right –> HERE <–!
TO SEE THE EXCLUSIVE TOUR MERCHANDISE CHECK THE POSTING BELOW THIS ONE.
ArieScope is excited to announce the exclusive tour merchandise for Adam Green’s DISMEMBER AMERICA 2017 tour with the 4th HATCHET film: VICTOR CROWLEY. Please read all descriptions thoroughly.
These items will be sold exclusively at the US tour stops for Adam Green’s DISMEMBER AMERICA 2017 TOUR. (Yes, tour exclusives will also be available to order at the convention appearances that Adam will be during the tour, too.) While some of these items will also be made available to the general public on ArieScope.com in the weeks after the tour, there will be differences between the exclusive tour versions and what we make available to the general public afterwords.
Q: “I’m attending a tour date that Adam Green will not be attending in person, can I still order the exclusive tour merchandise?” A: Yes! As you’ll see below, aside from the official tour poster- all merchandise will be shipped to fans after the event anyway. While it is unfortunate that Adam couldn’t be at your screening to meet you in person, you’re still able to get the exact same items that everyone else is able to get on the tour. All you need to do is (PAY ATTENTION!) write your name on your ticket stub or printed out receipt, take a photo of it with your phone, and email it to email@example.com to prove you attended a tour date and you will receive the exact same order form that everyone else attending the tour dates will be handed. There will be easy to follow instructions on the form explaining how to place your order.
Q: “The tour isn’t coming to a eater near me! Can I still get any of the tour exclusives?” A: We suggest reaching out to your fellow fans on social networking who will be attending a tour date as perhaps you can find someone willing to get you the tour exclusives you’re looking for. With our 2015 “TOURING THROUGH THE MARROW” tour many fans connected with each other on-line to help each other out with getting the exclusives they were hoping for. Again, most everything you see below will also be offered after the tour in our on-line store in a slightly different version (the differences are listed in the descriptions below) but if we were to offer the exact same things on-line then the items wouldn’t be “tour exclusives” anymore would they? For collectors, the fact that only a limited amount of these specific items will ever be made means everything.
Q: “But I want that stuff, too- just take my money!” A: It’s not about trying to sell as many things as possible. Far from it as each item is expensive and time consuming to make per order. It’s about creating a special opportunity for the fans that asked their theaters to book the film and for those who traveled far and wide to attend a tour date and see Adam in person and watch VICTOR CROWLEY on the big screen the way it was meant to be seen.
Q: “I want to leave the theater with all of my stuff! Why won’t you have the tour exclusives physically there at the theater?” A: Not only would it be physically impossible to travel from city to city every day with enough merchandise for every screening, but even more importantly almost every item is custom made to order by hand. Only the DISMEMBER AMERICA TOUR 2017 posters will be physically there at the theater. The other items will just have a prototype there for display only so that you can see exactly what it looks like. No, display items will not be for sale.
Here are the tour exclusives!!!
1. VIP EXPERIENCE. This is the most popular thing on every tour and it always sells out fast. PLEASE READ THIS INFO THOROUGHLY.
The VIP EXPERIENCE is completely separate from your actual movie ticket. It does not include admission to the screening. You must purchase your actual movie ticket through the theater as we have nothing to do with the theater’s side of things. VIP EXPERIENCES are extremely limited (usually only about 15 or less per event depending on the size of the theater) so don’t delay. VIP EXPERIENCES ARE NOT OFFERED FOR SCREENINGS THAT ADAM GREEN WILL NOT BE ATTENDING. If something changes and Adam is added to your tour city at a later date we will add VIP options for that stop if enough time permits. Here’s how it works:
With the purchase of a VIP EXPERIENCE for your city’s screening you will be admitted into the theater (or another special area) 60 minutes before the general audience. VIP’s will have their names on a list at the front of the line and will able to meet Adam Green, get autographs, take photos, and buy tour merchandise before anyone else attending the event that night even gets into the theater. The limited edition exclusive tour poster (seen below) will also be included with your VIP EXPERIENCE and you will be handed your poster there at the VIP meet and greet so that Adam can sign it for you if you wish. It is up to you to make your way to the front of any line that has formed and let our staff member know that you are VIP. Show your movie ticket and then give your name to our staff member. He will check your name off the list and let you into the theater. Most fans who get the VIP EXPERIENCE love it because it means you can go straight home after the Q&A. You don’t need to line up with everyone else for merchandise or for a chance to meet Adam and get autographs/photos. Some of these screenings will let out very late so being able to get in first and then leave right afterwords sure is nice! WE HIGHLY SUGGEST THAT YOU PRINT OUT YOUR RECEIPT FOR YOUR VIP EXPERIENCE AND BRING IT WITH YOU. That will serve as your proof should there be any confusion with the list. Important: if someone else tries to use your name or show a copy of your receipt a second time you will both be thrown out without a refund so be careful with your receipt. VIP EXPERIENCES will not be sold at the event. It is up to you to be on time. We are not responsible if you are late and miss your VIP EXPERIENCE. Price = $60 each. (Includes the $45 tour poster so if you were already planning on getting the print- it’s really only $15 for the early, more private meet and greet!)
To order a VIP EXPERIENCE for YOUR city, visit our “BUY STUFF” store here, read all of the details in the item description, and select the screening you will be attending.
Look for THIS image in the “Buy Stuff” store to purchase your VIP EXPERIENCE.
2. VICTOR CROWLEY’S SKULL. This one is f**king amazing, Hatchet Army! Molded from the exact same screen-used mold used for Victor Crowley’s exposed skeleton in HATCHET 3, these extremely limited sculptures are made of polyurethane foam and urethane plastic and are individually handmade and painted by the HATCHET series’ FX team at Aunt Dolly’s Garage. The tour exclusive versions are each hand labeled “Tour 2017 / Series 1″ and come autographed by HATCHET series’ FX artist Robert Pendergraft and creator Adam Green on the back. (Should a limited run of these sculptures be made available to the general public on-line at a later date they will not be inscribed as “Tour 2017/ Series 1″ and will have other differences made to the sculpture/paint job itself. These are the very first, one of a kind run!) Because each skull is handmade to order (each one takes several days to make) and because there is absolutely no way to travel from city to city every night with these high-end props, you will need to order yours at the screening and it will be shipped to you when it is ready. This is easily the greatest HATCHET item we’ve ever made available so do not miss out! Price = $150 each. Credit cards or cash only. Limit of 3 per customer on tour.
3. BLOODY PROP HATCHET. Back by popular demand, these incredible prop hatchets are each handmade from the original mold that was used to create every one of Victor Crowley’s hatchets used on-screen in all four HATCHET films. These are exactly what you see Kane Hodder using in each of the films! Custom made to order by the HATCHET series’ FX team at Aunt Dolly’s Garage, each hatchet has a unique blood splatter on the blade and no two are exactly alike. Because each hatchet is handmade to order (each one takes several days to make) and because there is absolutely no way to travel from city to city every night with these high-end props, you will need to order yours at the screening and it will be shipped to you when ready. (When a limited amount of these are eventually made available to the general public at a later date they will not come with the unique blood splatter on them.) WARNING: Though these props are made of polyurethane foam they should never be used to strike another person or an animal! Keep out of reach of children! Price = $125 each. Credit cards or cash only. Limit of 3 per customer on tour.
4. VICTOR CROWLEY DOLL. Exactly as seen in the new film VICTOR CROWLEY! Victor Crowley has never been more adorably sinister! Each cloth doll is handmade to order by series’ producer Sarah Elbert (who personally deigned and created the prop dolls seen on-screen in the film) and comes with yarn for hair and holding a miniature hand-painted plastic hatchet in his hand. While these soft dolls may seem suitable for children, please note that they are delicate and that the plastic hatchet can easily be pulled off and possibly swallowed so we advise that any interaction with children be carefully supervised (or that you pull off the hatchet before letting a child anywhere near it). Because each doll is handmade to order by producer Sarah Elbert herself, you will need to order yours at the screening and it will be shipped to you when ready. (An extremely limited amount of these will eventually be made available to the general public on-line at a later date.) Price = $60 each. Credit cards or cash only. Limit of 3 per customer on tour.
5. “I, SURVIVOR” NOVEL. Own the actual book seen in the film! That’s right, “Andrew Yong’s” autobiography that he is promoting in VICTOR CROWLEY is actually a real novel written by Adam Green and Joe Knetter! Now you can read “Andrew’s” life story and his firsthand account of surviving the 2007 massacre in Honey Island Swamp- including the turmoil of his 2008 trial when he was blamed for the murders of over 40 people. It’s a movie prop come to life! (How many movies have ever done this before?) Each hardcover book purchased on the tour will arrive autographed by writers Adam Green and Joe Knetter. When the book eventually comes out to the general public and is made available on-line the plan is that we will only be selling any hardcovers we MIGHT have left from the first run of printing and releasing the book in softcover form – so order yours on the tour! Due to the publishing time frame and the fact that even if we already had them all in hand we couldn’t possibly carry enough books from city to city each night of the tour, you will need to pre-order your copy at your screening. Price = $45 each. (The tour hardcover copy arrives autographed by Green and Knetter). Credit cards or cash only. Limit of 3 books per customer. NOTE: This is the one item that we can’t control the manufacturing of ourselves and publishing hardcover novels in a limited run takes time. So for this item, please plan on an early Spring delivery and that way you can be pleasantly surprised if it shows up much earlier. Though not formatted for the printer yet the total page count is expected to be around 225-250 pages.
6. EXCLUSIVE TOUR POSTER. Created by artist Cody Schibi these high quality 16″ X 20″ full color lithograph prints are printed on 100lb cover weight paper stock using archival inks (museum display quality) and are only available on the tour. (Unless you are attending a tour date where Adam Green and the merchandise table will not be there in which case you will be able to order a print when you email us a photo of your ticket stub/receipt as explained above. They will arrive signed by Adam Green.) Commemorate the fact that you were among the very first in the world to see VICTOR CROWLEY and display your gory memories of the night on your wall for years to come with this gorgeous print. Adam Green will be happy to sign all prints at the theater that night. (VIP EXPERIENCE fans will be handed their print when they meet Adam before the rest of the fans in line.) Price = $45 each. Credit card or cash only. Limit of 2 per customer.
7. VICTOR CROWLEY HALLOWEEN SWAMP TOUR! ***SPECIAL EVENT*** October 31st. 10pm – 2:00am. To celebrate the Halloween night screening of VICTOR CROWLEY, director Adam Green and star Kane Hodder (“Victor Crowley” himself) will be taking a small group of fans on a late night haunted swamp tour to hunt for the real Victor Crowley after the screening at the Prytania Theater in New Orleans, LA! If you’re a fan of the HATCHET series this is the opportunity of a lifetime!
At 10:15pm we’ll leave on the “Scare Bus” (a bus that is privately chartered just for us)! The bus will transport our group of victims… er, tourists… directly from the Prytania Theater to Victor Crowley’s swamp where we will climb aboard our own private “Scare Boat!” Once we cast off, Adam Green and Kane Hodder will serve as your haunted swamp tour guides as they share stories from the making of all four HATCHET films, answer your questions, take photos with fans, and bring you an up close and eerie glimpse at Victor Crowley’s real-life domain on Halloween night! (The very night that Victor Crowley first died!) Hold on tight, stick closely together, and get ready for every HATCHET fan’s nightmare come true! Fans are encouraged to bring their own Jack-O-Lanterns as we hope to lure the ghost of Victor Crowley as close to our boat as possible.The bus will return whatever pieces are left of our tour group to the Prytania Theater around 1:30/2am. It will be a night to dismember! $100 per victim. Tickets go on sale here on Friday October 13th at 2pm. More details are available in the item description.
Order forms for these tour exclusives will be available at each tour stop where Adam is appearing. You will order and pay there. Once payment has been accepted our Los Angeles crew will begin the process of creating your items. Again, if you are attending a tour stop that Adam will NOT be appearing at- simply write your name on your ticket stub or receipt, take a photo of it, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and an order form will be emailed back to you. While poster prints will be physically available on site, all other items will be custom made as orders are received and shipped out in the order they are completed. (The novel however will likely have an early Spring arrival if not sooner.) Please remember that the skulls, hatchets, and dolls are all unique, handmade items! Each one takes several days to make and is custom made by hand with loving care. Our crew will be working around the clock fulfilling orders and shipping them out- so be patient. Plan on having them in hand before the end of the year and hopefully you’ll be pleasantly surprised if your order arrives sooner. We CANNOT stress enough that these are not being manufactured in mass quantities on an assembly line in another country or something. These are very special, expensive collector’s items that require time and labor to create.
Last night, VICTOR CROWLEY received yet another standing ovation. Following the film’s European Premiere in London, the audience at FrightFest gave Adam Green and his latest HATCHET film a full standing ovation – which was only the second time in the festival’s 18 year-long history that the audience has ever given a film/filmmaker a standing ovation.
The premiere began with Adam Green paying tribute to the late George A. Romero who was not only the one who convinced Green to make a fourth HATCHET film but who was also the only other filmmaker to ever receive a standing ovation from the FrightFest audience. It was an emotional night that began with Green speaking from the heart about the painful events that lead to him deciding to bring “Victor Crowley” back. (Read the whole story in his blog here.)
What followed was one of the most raucous screenings in FrightFest history. The packed audience laughed, screamed, cheered, and applauded as VICTOR CROWLEY unfolded on the enormous IMAX screen before them. We would post the glowing reviews that the film has received so far but as Adam said in his blog announcing the new film… we’re hoping that you won’t read any reviews or risk having any details spoiled for you before seeing the film for yourself.
Though we thought that Tuesday night’s surprise unveiling/premiere in Los Angeles could never be beat with its two standing ovations… somehow the energy from the fans in London blew away even that. It was a night that those of us behind the scenes of VICTOR CROWLEY will never, ever forget and easily one of the most memorable nights in the decade long history of the HATCHET franchise so far. It sure has been a hell of a week for all of us at ArieScope!
Thank you, London. Thank you for showing us that the long, hard road to make this film was all worth it. Stay tuned here as Adam Green’s “VICTOR CROWLEY TOUR” dates and cities are announced over the coming days. While some of the dates have now been posted, the bulk of them are coming very, very soon. If you’re a fan of the HATCHET series, trust us… you want to try and see VICTOR CROWLEY on the tour if at all possible.
Last night Adam Green unveiled a surprise new HATCHET film to an audience full of fans in Hollywood, CA. Disguised as a “10th Anniversary” screening, the audience was treated to the first ever screening of VICTOR CROWLEY- the fourth installment in the HATCHET franchise. Read all about it in Green’s latest blog here.
UPDATED: Due to popular demand the Arclight Hollywood has now moved this event onto an even bigger screen at the theater! That means more seats to go around for all! We are kicking off the “HATCHET “10th Anniversary Tour” in style just with a FREE event for fans at the Arclight Hollywood in Los Angeles on Tuesday night 8/22! It will be an incredible, star-studded night with cast members from all three HATCHET films and other celebrity guests walking the red carpet beforehand, a special screening that will include never before seen footage, a legendary Q&A after the film, and more as we celebrate 10 years of “Victor Crowley” together.
Scheduled to appear (so far): Adam Green, Kane Hodder, Parry Shen, Joel David Moore, Mercedes McNab, Joleigh Fioreavanti, Tamara Feldman, Richard Riehle, Patrika Darbo, Joel Murray, Derek Mears, Cody Snider, Tom Holland, Sid Haig, Caroline Williams, Sarah Elbert, Will Barratt, FX artist Robert Pendergraft, and more from the HATCHET franchise! But that’s not all! Other celebrity guests will be attending the celebration to show their support for this milestone anniversary including TWISTED SISTER’s Dee Snider, IMPRACTICAL JOKERS’ Brian “Q” Quinn, MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER’s Jonah Ray, SLEEPAWAY CAMP’s Felissa Rose, HOLLISTON’s Joe Lynch and Laura Ortiz, SCARY MOVIE’s Dave Sheridan, and many, many more. With so much love and support from the entertainment industry and horror community- you never know who you might meet there! So have your cameras ready, bring stuff to be signed, and have an arsenal of sharpie pens on you just in case you get a quick moment with someone you’re hoping to meet. Video cameras will be on site to document this special night and capture statements from the fans to be shared with the world- so if you see one of our cameras, go say hello!
This fan celebration is FREE! So then… how do you get in?? Pay attention here because this info is important: While Arclight has now moved this event on to one of their bigger screens, it is still first come first serve. Showtime is expected to begin around 8pm and we’re told that the Arclight staff should begin seating fans around 7:15/7:30. (Exactly when they begin seating people is entirely up to them so please be patient.) We highly recommend lining up EARLY and not risking it. Want to get moved to the front of the line? Cosplay as your favorite character from the movies, wear your “Victor Crowley” Halloween mask, show your ArieScope pride (HATCHET, HOLLISTON, MARROW, MOVIE CRYPT, ADAM GREEN, ARIESCOPE and other shirts will surely help get you noticed by our staff) and you will be moved to the front of the line right before going in! [NOTE: Use common sense. No real weapons will be allowed inside so leave those out of your costume if you wear one.]
For those who can’t get to Hollywood for this special night… fear not as we’re just getting started! Cities, dates, and information about this Fall’s tour dates, screenings, and convention appearances will be announced SOON- including a very special event when Adam Green and Kane Hodder (“Victor Crowley” himself) will return to New Orleans for a special Halloween night celebration to dismember! Tour information will be available soon so keep checking back here and follow Adam Green on Twitter (@Adam_Fn_Green) to hear announcements first and find out how to purchase tickets to upcoming screenings/events. Organizing a tour like this, traveling like this, being away from home (and having to stop work on other upcoming projects) for so long is incredibly difficult to pull off. We’re going to try and hit as many places as we can so please be patient and don’t take it personally if this tour can’t get to a theater near you. We’re doing everything we can and it’s the biggest tour Adam Green has ever done.
For now- it’s all about this fan celebration on Tuesday night August 22nd at Arclight Hollywood on Sunset Blvd. Come early, come prepared to have a party, and be prepared to celebrate 10 years of “Victor Crowley” with us. In a perfect world there would be limitless seats and enough room for everyone, but reality dictates that the theater can only hold so many people. So really… if you want to get in… line up early. It’s going to be a bloody fun night!
You can now pre-order your autographed vinyl record of HADDONFIELD’s “Ghosts Of Salem” in our BUY STUFF store here. The vinyl is set to be released on Friday October 13th through ArieScope Records/EMP Label Group but you can only get a copy autographed by lead singer Adam Green here through ArieScope!
HADDONFIELD CDs, LPS, promotional posters, T-shirts, and bundle packages are all being offered for pre-order directly from our partners at EMP here. But only ArieScope.com is offering autographed vinyl records of the release. ”Ghosts Of Salem” will be available digitally (wherever you buy digital music) on September 15th with the CD and LP arriving on October 13th- the very same weekend that HADDONFIELD will be performing at “Rock & Shock” in Worcester, MA. [NOTE: We cannot guarantee that we will have copies of the record on hand at “Rock And Shock” as it all depends when the units arrive to our warehouse. If we DO have them in time than we will bring a select number of copies to the convention.) By pre-ordering through us you not only save $5 off of the eventual list price we’ll be selling these for when they are in stock ($40)… you also guarantee that you actually get a copy as these are being manufactured in a limited supply. (Plus- we always ship pre-orders first.)
Hear HADDONFIELD’s song “Among The Dogs” during the opening 10 minutes of THE MOVIE CRYPT, Episode 217 “Don Mancini” here.